Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Trying something new...

I've got some news to share by the end of the week that I am pretty excited about.  I have been thinking about stepping out of my "Katie box" for some time now.  It's not often that we get to step outside of our usual life routine. Mine of which, includes a daily commute,  long intense workweeks and time with C and hubs and a bit of personal time. Since personal time is last on the list, it usually never gets accomplished. Stay tuned later in the week for an update as I'll be sharing something that will hopefully allow me to enjoy more out of the things I am doing these days!

Oh -- and of course, this face.  Keeps me constantly aware of how blessed I am!!!





 xoxox

1 comment:

  1. The end of last week has come and gone. STOP TEASING US! :)

    ReplyDelete