Saturday, January 21, 2012

Costa Rica!!!

So... we booked Costa Rica for April!  I am super excited and couldn't wait to post about it.  I will be sharing more details later as the trip is finalized but the first leg of the trip is booked.  I am pretty proud of myself, usually pushing the "go" button on trips takes me a few days to decide, but I got a call that a spot opened up at the place we wanted to stay and I took it immediately on the phone...EEK!

Thank goodness John was free for those dates--who am I kidding, he would have made himself free!

Thus, with any tropical destination, the pressure to really get back in shape is on.  I am almost disappointed with myself that my immediate excitement after booking was pushed aside by the guilt I give myself for not keeping up with my fitness routine.

Either way, today is officially Day 1--GAME ON!  The photo below is my reminder each night:





Anyone have any recommendations for must do adventures while we are there??

No comments:

Post a Comment