Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello 2012!

New Years Eve turned out to be pretty low key, which was really nice this year.  Since we actually got some sleep that night, Jan 1 turned out to be a pretty productive day.   Who would have thought that on Jan 1st, it would be almost 60 degrees outside.  John and I took full advantage of the nice weather and took Jackson on a hike in the morning.


This next photo of Jackson makes me laugh so I thought I would share this....


We also took down all the holiday decorations, which makes me very sad.  It's amazing how much preparation we do for the holidays and in a few hours it all comes down and we move on.

John and I are both excited for 2012 and all that it may bring:

  • Jackson is finally sleeping out of his crate at night--we are hoping not to have to crate him during the day in the near future.
  • Discussions of a "new home" are occurring more frequently, I will be interested to see where this goes in 2012. 
  • My camera officially goes everywhere with me now that I have a camera bag that accommodates all the camera stuff and my regular purse related items.  I hope to learn more about all the manual settings, etc. 
  • I need to start making gym time a priority again.  Since we got the dog that has been put on the back burner and I really do miss the "me" time that the gym provides after a long day at work.  
  • WEDDINGS!  One of my best friends gets married this year and I cannot wait for the celebrations to begin.  We also have another wedding early in the year of some close friends as well.
  • Alaska!  We have committed to making a trip to Alaska this year which means I really need to get planning!  

What exciting events do you have planned or wishes for 2012??

No comments:

Post a Comment