Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Snow & One Happy Pup!

Yesterday we had our first official snowfall of the year!  It was so relaxing to come home, get cozy inside and watch the snow fall.  We ended up getting less than an inch but it did stick around overnight.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take some snow pictures...


I actually got a new lens for Christmas and we have been dying to try it out.  I didn't use it for the above picture as I didn't want to take it out in the weather, but I was HIGHLY tempted!

I came home and Jackson was the most excited I have seen him, this was his FIRST SNOW experience and boy was he excited!  John got some great shots of him enjoying the snow....





I was so inspired by the snow that I even whipped up a batch of Chocolate Chip cookies.  As they were cooking, I reminded myself about how counter productive the cookies would be to my diet, so I promptly encouraged John to take them all to work today (he took some but not all--darn it!).

I hope that we get a little more snow this winter, although it seems as though winter has been very mild thus far.  Besides, who doesn't love a snow day???

No comments:

Post a Comment